Community Transport Wyre Forest operates two schemes:
1. Community Car Scheme for North West Worcestershire
Volunteers use their own cars to provide door-to-door transport for journeys such as medical appointments, visits to the library, shops or relatives in hospital in the Wyre Forest area.
- No public transport available
- Cannot use public transport due to age, disability or parents of young children
- Must live within north west Worcestershire including the following parishes:
- Abberly, Areley Kings, Astley and Dunley, Bayton, Bewdley, Blakedown, Bockleton, Chaddesley Corbett, Churchill and Broome, Clifton on Teme, Clows Top, Eastham, Great Witley, Hanley, Hill Hampton, Kidderminster, Kidderminster foreign, Lower Sapey, Mamble, Pensax, Ribbesford, Rochford, Rock, the Shelseys, Shrawley, Stone, Stourport, Upper Arley, and Woverley and Cookley.
2. Vehicle Hire
Wheelchair accessible vehicles are also available for hire for single trips or holidays away. The cars can carry wheelchair passenger, plus a driver and 5 other passengers.
- Drivers must be age 21 plus
- Available to drivers from any area but vehicle must be collected from Bewdley base
Booking Line: 01299 405820 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 14:00 hours).
Click the image below to go to the Community Transport Wyre Forest website: