Tenbury Transport Trust is a local registered charity. It operates five services.
1. Mini Bus Services
- Tuesdays – weekly to Tenbury Wells from 1) Clifton-on-Teme, Eastham, Rochford, 2) Menith Wood, Mamble, Knighton-on-Teme, 3) Netherwood and Stoke Bliss
- Thursdays – CB6 weekly from Tenbury Wells to Kidderminster via Eastham, Menithwood, Pensax, Abberley, Great Witley and Stourport – Download a timetable
- 1st and 3rd Fridays – CB7 from Tenbury to Leominster via Leysters – Download a timetable
2. Mini Bus Group Travel
Minibus travel is available to local groups in Tenbury and the surrounding area. Groups can hire the minibus with the group’s own driver or a TTT volunteer driver. It is available for trips such as shopping, days out, day centres, education, training and/or employment.
Eligibility for minibus group travel
- Must be a local group in the area
- Must seek where possible to provide own minibus driver
- Can be used by voluntary, statutory or local community group
- Must register for shopping service and car scheme (£10.00 annual fee for a group and £5.00 per year for individuals wishing to use the social car scheme)
3. Community Car Service
This service is an organised form of lift giving where volunteers use their own cars to provide door-to-door journeys for people without access to transport. Passengers are charged a rate per mile for their journeys to cover the driver’s costs. Journeys must be pre-booked.
Booking line and further details, Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 13.00