Tenbury Transport Trust Ltd is a local registered charity which operates five services:
1. Mini Bus Services
- Tuesdays – weekly to Tenbury Wells from 1) Clifton-on-Teme, Eastham, Rochford, 2) Menith Wood, Mamble, Knighton-on-Teme, 3) Netherwood and Stoke Bliss
- Thursdays – CB6 weekly from Tenbury Wells to Kidderminster via Eastham, Menithwood, Pensax, Abberley, Great Witley and Stourport – Download a timetable
- 1st and 3rd Fridays – CB7 from Tenbury to Leominster via Leysters – Download a timetable
2. Mini Bus Group Travel
Available to local groups in Tenbury and surrounding area for hire with own driver or a TTT volunteer driver for trips such as shopping, days out, day centres, education, training and/or employment.
3. Community Car Service
This provides an organised form of lift giving where volunteers use their own cars to provide door-to-door journeys for people without access to transport. Passengers are charged a rate per mile for their journeys to cover the driver’s costs. Journeys must be pre-booked.
- Must be a local group within the Tenbury and Surrounding area
- Must seek where possible to provide own minibus driver
- Can be used by voluntary, statutory or local community group
- Must register for shopping service and car scheme (£10.00 annual fee for a group and £5.00 per year for individuals wishing to use the social car scheme)
Booking line and further details, Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 13.00