Evesham Community Car Scheme is run by Evesham Volunteer Centre.
Volunteers use their own cars to provide transport for those who need to get to medical appointments e.g. hospital, doctor, dentist, chiropodist and for those visiting someone in hospital. The service can also be used for visits to the library, shopping and hairdressers.
- Unable to use public transport due to disability or age
- No public transport available
- People who have no access to a vehicle of their own
- Have no friend/neighbour/relative to transport them
- Wheelchair clients who are able to transfer from wheelchair to vehicle without assistance
- Must be a resident from any of the following parishes:
- Abbots Morton, Aldington, Ashton under Hill, Aston Somerville, Badsey, Beckford, Bickmarsh, Bretforton, Broadway, Childswickham, Church Lench, Cleeve Prior, Conderton, Cookhill, Evesham, Harvington, Hinton on the Green, Honeybourne, Inkberrow, Kemerton, Lenchwick Norton, North and Middle Littleton, Offenham, Overbury, Pebworth, Rous Lench, Sedgeberrow, South Littleton and Wickhamford.
Booking Line: 01386 45035, (Monday to Friday from 0930 to 1300 hours. Answerphone at all other times)