Droitwich Community Transport is operated by Droitwich Spa & Rural CVS.
1. Community Bus Service CB10
The Community Bus service CB10 operates every Tuesday into Droitwich from the villages of:
- Holt Heath
- Holt Fleet
All journeys must be pro-booked by contacting the booking line.
2. Community Car Scheme
Volunteers use their own cars to provide transport for journeys to and from the shops, doctors and social activities.
- Anyone who is unable to use conventional public transport due to personal mobility difficulties
- No public transport available
- Must be a resident of the following parishes:
- Crowle, Dodderhill, Doverdale, Droitwich, Hadzor, Hampton Lovett, Hanbury, Hartlebury, Himbleton, Hindlip, Martin Hussingtree, North Claines, Oddingley, Ombersley, Salwarpe, Westwood.
- Subject to availability
- Other criteria apply
4. Vehicle Hire
To be eligible to hire one of these vehicles you must be a non profit making organisation OR, for personal hire, it must be for the benefit of a friend or family member who has mobility difficulties or a disability.
Charges for hire include £6.00 booking fee plus 75p per kilometre travelled.
Booking Line: 01905 779778 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 13:00 hours. Answerphone at all other times)