Bromsgrove Community Transport includes a Community Car Scheme and a Community Bus Scheme (BURT bus).
Telephone: 01527 585893
Visit the BURT website
Bromgrove Urban and Rural Transport, or BURT, is Bromsgrove’s community transport minibus. The bus assists vulnerable residents of Bromsgrove District who are unable to make essential journeys by conventional transport, either because of personal mobility/disability difficulties or because of the non availability of a suitable service.
The bus is adapted for wheelchair users. BURT is operated by local charity Bromsgrove and Redditch Network.
Worcestershire Rural Rides (Bromsgrove District)
This is a community car scheme based in Bromsgrove and run by Royal the Voluntary Service. Volunteers use their cars to provide transport to those who are unable to make essential journeys by conventional transport. This may be either due to personal mobility problems or, because of the non availability of a suitable
- Must pay Council Tax to Bromsgrove District Council
- Journeys can be for social, welfare, recreational, medical or educational reasons
- You are unable to make your journey, due to personal mobility difficulties, by any other means or suitable transport
- The journey can be outside of the district
- A minimum of 3 days notice is required to book a journey
Book the community car scheme on 01527 879290.
Hagley Helpline: residents of Hagley are covered by Hagley’s own transport scheme. Call 01562 886696 for more information.